I believe my room is an extension of my being. It is necessary to keep it really pretty! With anime figures! Admiring them everyday is a real delight!
Keeping a part of our childhood passions throughout life is important. Despite the fact that I’m no longer a child or teenager, I am still watching many new animes and collecting anime figures. Although it’s quite pricey, looking at them just put a smile on my face every morning
My favorite anime figures:
Dannychoo.com is an awesome site. We totally love his wackiness!
Something caught our attention and we’re sharing it with you guys
All images are exclusive to Danny’s web site. If you like them please visit dannychoo.com here.
Lolita is a Japanese street fashion inspired primarily by the clothing and general aesthetics of the Rococo and Victorian periods. In the picture shown below, the style portrayed is Gothic Lolita with its bell-shaped skirt, and puff-sleeves. Black and white coordination is common in this style as well.
Makeup for this style can range from a light natural look to a dramatic smokey eye with a dark red lip depending on the occasion. Remember, don’t go for black lipstick and whiteface. It takes elegance out of this lolita style!
Planning to attend a cosplay con and dont know what to wear? Fret not. Manga Castle to your rescue! haha
With so many great cosplay cons around, i’m sure many cosplay fans love to get creative with their cosplay costumes. But how do you choose the right cosplay costume?
Here’re some simple tips to help you pick the perfect costume.
1) Let your imagination run wild! Start by getting creative. Forget all boundaries and limitations, and make a list of what your cosplay costume will look like. Consider what cosplay style you really love, which are your fav anime characters and visualize the coolest cosplay costume possible!
2) Strike out the obvious “no’s”. Things you just dont like! For example, I hate killer heels. I try to avoid that most of the time. For you, it could be a feathery mask or bulky, heavy cosplay costume or lousy material that makes you sweat
3) Now, what’s left on your list? Choose your cosplay character! It gets exciting… Ask yourself:
- Is this character popular amongst cosplayers
- How easy is it to get the cosplay costume
- Will the cosplay costume be unique at the cosplay con?
- Can the cosplay costume stand on its own or do I need other cosplayers to complete the look?
4) Study the character. First the whole look, then the details. Once you break it down, it’s easier to handle. What is it really? A coat, a kimono, a sailor skirt?
Get going people! Life is fun with cosplay
A 14-year-old girl from the Isle of Man is jetting out to Japan on Friday, to promote her debut album which has brought her hundreds of thousands of fans.
Rebecca Flint, who goes under the name of Beckii Cruel, acquired her fan base after putting her dance act on YouTube and becoming a star.
“She’s flying out to Tokyo on Friday and is very excited about it,” a spokesman for the schoolgirl told Sky News Online. “She’ll be getting the chance to meet her fans.” Read the rest of this entry »